Half Off at Glenview GrindReceive $10 worth of gourmet, premium coffee and fresh-baked pastries from Glenview Grind for just $5.
- 50% Savings
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
What happens when your favorite coffee chain closes down in your town? You open up your own shop in its place.
That's exactly what Glenview resident Perry Mandera did when the Caribou Coffee on Waukegan Road in Glenview shut down earlier this year. Mandera and former Caribou employees opened doors to Glenview Grind, an independent coffeehouse that offers locally-sourced, high-quality private label roasted coffee and gourmet pastries that are baked fresh daily by Meier’s Bakery in Morton Grove, Ill.
Get your Grind fix today -- receive $10 worth of premium coffee, fresh smoothies, exotic teas and gourmet baked-daily goods for just $5.
In addition, all profits generated from the Grind will be used to support local community organizations and events. Among the significant upgrades customers enjoy includes powerful Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV monitors and a refreshed environment with a modern design and all new restrooms.
Check out this upscale, high-quality coffee bar today.
The Fine Print
- Limit 2 vouchers per person.
- Promotional value expires September 28, 2014
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms