2 Fast-Pass Tickets for Expedited Entry to Evil Intentions Haunted HouseSkip the lines at Evil Intentions Haunted House, an actual haunted building with a rich history originating in the early 1890s.
- 50% Savings
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
Skip the lines and enter into one of the scariest, most haunted houses you'll ever experience.
Just $25 (originally $50) for two fast-pass tickets for expedited entry to Evil Intentions Haunted House in Elgin, Ill.
Evil Intentions Haunted House was formed in 2005 with only one goal in mind -- to produce the scariest, most intense haunted house ever. With just a small budget and a limited residential space in Glen Ellyn, Ill., they successfully attracted more than 1,000 customers in only 3 weeks. That's when their small crew pushed the scare factor over the limits.
Since then, Evil Intentions Haunted House has grown and relocated several times from one bad location to a worst location. And after years of sharing space with other attractions, they now reside in an old industrial part of Elgin near the hospital for the insane, in a building that once was casket company. Yup, that's right. It's an actual haunted building with a rich history originating in the early 1890s.
For a frightful time filled with realistic scenes and convincing actors, experience fear like you've never experienced fear before.
The Fine Print
- Limit 2 vouchers per purchaser; can purchase multiples as gifts.
- Limit 2 voucher redemptions per individual.
- Limit 1 per pair per visit.
- Haunted house operates from Sept. 27, 2013 through Nov. 1, 2013.
- Voucher includes 2 fast-pass tickets for expedited entry on preferred date to Evil Intentions Haunted House.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Promotional value expires November 1, 2013
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms