3-Mile Walk/Run through Course of BubblesGet swept away in bubbles for a good cause. Just $20 for 1 entry in Bubble Palooza, Sat., July 5 (up to $43 value).
- 53% Savings
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
There are times in life when we get knocked down. Getting back up again can be tough. Celebrate survivorship in the craziest bubble fest on the planet -- Bubble Palooza.
And, do so by benefiting the American Diabetes Association and the Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago.
Just $20 for 1 entry in Bubble Palooza, which takes place on Sat., July 5 (up to $43 value) at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Libertyville, Ill. Kids 7 and under are FREE!
The Bubble Palooza is a 3-mile walk/run through a course of bubbles.
How it works:
Show up in your whitest t-shirt. When finished, you will look like you got swept away by a rainbow tornado.
Throughout this extreme course of bubbly color, you will be transformed into a work of art, as you pass under numerous epic bubble machines. At the finish line, you will receive a packet of colored corn starch to launch in the air. Also, participate in the post-event Bubble Bash, where numerous bubble machines unleash a fury of colorful bubbles every 15 minutes.
* Waves start at 10 a.m. and are released every 5 minutes. The first two waves will be for runners, the last two will be for walkers and strollers. The last wave will be released at 10:20 a.m.
*Bubbles on the course will end at 11:30 a.m. If you are walking in the last wave, you have 70 minutes to complete the course.
The Fine Print
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Online registration required.
- Must sign waiver.
- Additional $3.89 insurance and foam contribution fee not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Includes access to post-event Bubble Bash, packet of corn starch to throw in the air, a bib and T-shirt.
- Kids ages 7 and under run free (no swag). Must be accompanied by their paid/ticketed parent/legal guardian. Kids 7 and under also do not need to register, but parents must present signed waiver form at time of check-in.
- Must complete insurance and contribution form by registration. Download the form at http://bit.ly/1grfB0B. Can e-sign the form at time of registration. Only need to present at check-in if bringing a kid under the age of 7.
- Parking is $10. Please have exact change.
- Promotional value expires July 4, 2014
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms